Henley Royal Regatta 2018
The Henley Royal Regatta optimizes everything about sophistication and British Summer. Every Summer Henley on Thames becomes the focal point for World rowing as teams compete against each other to be crowned Champions.
The Henley Royal Regatta offers a fantastic opportunity to see Olympic stars compete whilst guests indulge themselves in the picturesque settings of Henley.
Wednesday 29th June – Sunday 3rd July 2018
First held in 1839, the atmosphere is one of a large summer garden party on the banks of the River Thames. Allowing VIP guests to fully immerse themselves in the atmosphere of the day from the live bands to cocktail bars, Henley offers a tranquil and vibrant haven away from the stresses of city life. A truly British Summer event not to be missed.
• Luxury marquee situated on the bank of the River Thames overlooking the elegant Temple Island and views of the Start Line
• Private garden area with furniture
• Champagne and Pimms reception
• Morning tea and coffee
• Four course lunch with paired wines
• Complimentary bar of beers, wins and soft drinks throughout the day
• Traditional Afternoon Tea
• Car Parking (1 per 2 guests)
• Hostess service throughout the day