RBS 6 Nations France v England 2018
France and England will meet for ‘Le Crunch’ at Stade de France in Paris on Saturday 10th March. The match will take place on the penultimate weekend of the 2018 Six Nations Championship. Everything Hospitality are delighted to offer Official VIP hospitality Packages at Stade de France,Paris for these vital Rugby Six Nations games.
France v England
10th March 2018
Welcome your guests in one of the elegant suites at the Stade de France, enjoy a delicious meal and watch great matches from excellent seats just steps away from your hospitality area.
The officially appointed hospitality has a modern, contemporary style that combines an engaging and relaxed environment to entertain your clients that provides an unparalleled experience with knowledge and insight from various legends of the game.
All menus are created on a game by game basis by the executive chef team. Each course is designed to help immerse guests in the atmosphere of the game to add to the enjoyment of the day.
• VIP entry at Gate E or T
• Reception in a private suite within the
Stade de France just a few steps from your seats.
• Sit-down gourmet meal served by one of
• France’s top caterer : Lenôtre.
• Sit-down gourmet meal served by one of France’s top caterer : Lenôtre.
(private tables of 8 to 12, if less it’s shared)
Premium seats : 1st category seating : covered seats, grouped in the East or West grandstand
• Complimentary drinks during half time and
after the match
• Parking passes (1 per 4 guests)
• Souvenir gift
• Celebrity guest speakers before and after
the match. Ex internationals and a journalist.
• Bilingual staff in attendance throughout the event.
• A superb gift for the competition winner
organised by the players.