Barbarians v Fiji – Twickenham
The Barbarians have announced that they will return to Twickenham Stadium on Saturday 16th November to face Fiji, in the first international rugby match to be staged in the UK following the 2019 Rugby World Cup.
16th November 2019
Kick off 2.30pm
In the only Autumn International of 2019 to be played at Twickenham, the Barbarians will contest Fiji for the Killik Cup just two weeks after the 2019 Rugby World Cup final, presenting UK fans in the grip of rugby fever with a golden opportunity to experience top-class international action at the home of English Rugby.
The Barbarians, affectionately known as the world’s most famous rugby club, are renowned for their attacking flair and entertaining style and will meet a Fiji Airways Flying Fijian team also synonymous with fast-paced, thrilling rugby.
Official Hospitality Package
• Exclusive access to a Level 3 Executive Box for 10, 12 or 20 guests
• Four-course meal served in your box
• Complimentary bar including signature wines, beers, and soft drinks
• Premium match seats outside your box
• Complimentary match day programme
• Post-match Twickenham tea