The Grand National 2019
Aintree Racecourse is known to millions worldwide as the home of the Randox Health Grand National – The World’s Greatest Steeplechase. The Grand National Meeting is now established as one of the great racing festivals. In early April each year, the world and its media descend upon Aintree Racecourse for three of the biggest days in the British sporting and social calendar, The Grand National, which in 2019 will take place from Thursday 4th – Saturday 6th April.
Thursday 4th to Saturday 6th April 2019
Guests will view the racing itself from the raised terrace in front of the County Stand, overlooking the finish line.
The Bob Champion Suite
This superb glass-fronted marquee is located adjacent to the Parade Ring and alongside the Red Rum statue, providing the very best value at the Grand National.
Superb viewing from our private balcony, GUEST TIPSTERS – Bob Champion & Derek Thompson, VIP hostess table service, Private betting facilities, Most cost effective ‘full hospitality’ package on offer for Grand National day
Bookings of two upwards can be made with private tables available for 8 to 12 guests
Your Package Includes:
• Superb hospitality facility & reserved table for the day
• VIP County Lawn admission badge
• Coffee and biscuits on arrival
• Bucks Fizz reception
• Complimentary bar (selected wines, beers & soft drinks)
• Three-course hot luncheon with wines
• Afternoon tea
• Car Parking (1:4)
• Celebrity tipster – Bob Champion (winning jockey aboard Aldaniti)
• Tote betting facilities & TV Coverage
• Private toilet facilities
• Complimentary race card
• Daily newspaper
• VIP hostess service