The Championships, Wimbledon 2019
The Championships, Wimbledon is the oldest, most prestigious tennis tournament in the world. It is an event renowned for its sporting drama, love of tradition and the quintessentially British atmosphere. There is no better place to entertain clients, treat family and friends or stage your own corporate event.
Monday 1st – Sunday 14th July 2019
The Gatsby Club has been awarded the prestigious Eventia Gold Award for best hospitality experience and, as part of our continuing efforts to deliver excellence, we can guarantee The Gatsby Club will be more memorable than ever in 2018.
Spacious and sleek, the new The Gatsby Club will provide an entertaining option to impress guests at Wimbledon with its super-styled French-led design. Relax in this stunning restaurant from the moment you walk in the door. Bathe in beautiful sunshine in the garden area and enjoy a chilled drink by The Terrace Bar, whilst being serenaded by the live musicians.
Situated opposite gate 5, your seats are only a short stroll away. You can even travel in style as the Gatsby buggies will be ready and waiting to give you a lift..
• Official Centre Court / Official No.1 Court ticket
• Champagne reception served to your table
• Complimentary bar, including Champagne
• Three-course à la carte menu designed by Albert Roux, with a choice of specially selected wines
• Traditional Wimbledon afternoon tea with strawberries and cream
• Plasma TV screens to keep guests informed of play
• Garden area to relax and unwind
• Wi-Fi throughout
• Car parking on request (one per four guests)
• Official Wimbledon programme
• Newspapers available upon request
• Commemorative VIP pass and documentation
• Shuttle bus to and from Southfields Tube Station (from 10am to 9pm)
• The Gatsby Club has private tables for 2-12 guests